How to prolonging the service life of pneumatic diaphragm pump
Customer ask: “Our company has newly entered a batch of “pneumatic diaphragm pumps”. After a short period of use, the products have some problems. When they consulted the manufacturers, they said that the product quality is OK. However, we only used it for half a year. Isn't it the product life? So how do we extend the life of the pneumatic diaphragm pump?”
So how to prolonging the service life of pneumatic diaphragm pumps?
First, the pneumatic diaphragm pump seal flush
Flushing is the most effective way to control temperature and extend the life of a pneumatic diaphragm pump. The purpose of rinsing is to remove heat, reduce the temperature of the sealed chamber, prevent vaporization of the liquid film, improve lubrication conditions, prevent dry running, prevent accumulation of impurities, and form airbags. Flushing is actually a direct cooling method with positive, reverse, full and comprehensive rinses. The source of the rinsing fluid is internally rinsed and externally rinsed. Single-point flushing and multi-point flushing are arranged according to the flushing population.
1. Positive flush
When the medium temperature is between 0 and 80 ° C, the forward flushing is the usual flushing, which is the most common method, and is divided into two types: self-rinsing type and external flushing type.
2. Back flush
The sealing medium from the sealed chamber is returned to the lower pressure in the pump (usually the population of the pump), and the sealing chamber is flushed by the sealing medium itself. This method is often used in applications where the difference between the seal pressure and the discharge pressure is extremely small.
3. Full rinse
The sealing medium is introduced from the high pressure side of the pump (the pump outlet), and the medium is returned from the sealed chamber to the low pressure side of the pump for circulating flushing. This flushing is also called through flushing.
4. Two-way flushing
For the double-supported pump, two-way flushing can be adopted. The pressure at the outlet end seal chamber is higher than the pressure of the population seal, and the sealing chambers at both ends are connected. The outlet end of the pump is reverse flushed, and the population end of the pump is flushed forward, so it is called two. Washing.
Second, the cooling of the pneumatic diaphragm pump seal
The purpose of cooling is to cool down the heat. The cooling method is direct cooling and indirect cooling. The above-mentioned introduction is essentially a direct cooling method. The effect of indirect cooling is worse than direct cooling, but the cooling liquid is not required. The indirect cooling methods include sealed cavity jacket, gland jacket, static ring clamp. set. Back cooling is a cooling method that uses a coolant (water, oil, etc.) to directly cool the static ring from the back of the stationary ring. It has a good cooling effect and can directly cool the back of the static ring. It is also called quenching. It is usually used in combination with the flushing method. .
Third, the role, significance and status of the pneumatic diaphragm pump seal
Improve machine efficiency and reduce energy consumption. Reduce friction losses, change the way of sealing, change the paving system, safety and environmental protection.
Although the sealing technology is not a leading technology, the decisive technology, although the seal is not large, is only a component, but determines the safety and reliability of the machine. Pneumatic diaphragm pump seals account for 60% of the workload in routine equipment repairs.
More than 86% of the petrochemical process equipment is sealed with a pneumatic diaphragm pump. With the development of sealing technology, the pneumatic diaphragm pump seal of the pump has a more important position.
AND the timely elimination of the fault of the pneumatic diaphragm pump also helps to extend the service life.
Q; The pump is running, but the flow is too low, what is going on?
1. Check the pump body for cavitation and adjust the inlet pressure of the compressed air. Reduce the operating speed of the pump to adjust the viscosity and concentration of the liquid.
2. Check if the ball is stuck. If the delivered liquid does not match the material of the valve ball. The ball will expand. Replace the ball and seat of the appropriate material.
3. Please check if the inlet pipe is blocked.
Q: The pneumatic diaphragm pump can not start or slow processing?
1. Check the filter, pressure regulator and lubrication unit and air inlet filter for blockage.
2. Check if the air valve is stuck by impurities. Please remove the air valve and clean it to see if there is any scratch on the piston inside the valve. If the surface of the piston is bright and not black, it means that the piston and the "O" ring need to be replaced. Traces of injury. Please replace the new product
3. Check the main shaft and “O” ring for scratches, abrasions and flattening. If it is damaged, replace it.
Q: How to deal with the leakage of liquid from the air chamber discharge?
1. Please check if the diaphragm is broken.
2. Check that the diaphragm is properly installed and locked.
Q: The export liquid break contains a lot of bubbles to check where?
1. Please check if the diaphragm is broken.
2. Check the pump body and piping for leaks.