● Since air is used as the power, the flow rate is automatically adjusted with changes in back pressure (outlet resistance), and is suitable for medium and high viscosity fluids. The working point of the centrifugal pump is set on the basis of water. If it is used for fluid with a slightly higher viscosity, it needs to be equipped with a reducer or a frequency converter. The cost is greatly improved, and the same is true for the gear pump.
● pneumatic diaphragm pump is reliable and low cost in the flammable and explosive environment, such as fuel, gunpowder and explosive. Because: first, it is impossible to generate spark after grounding; second, no heat is generated during work. The machine will not overheat; third, the fluid will not overheat because the diaphragm pump has minimal agitation of the fluid.
● In places with poor construction sites, such as construction site, industrial and mining wastewater discharge, due to the impurities in the sewage and complex components, the pipeline is prone to blockage, so that the load on the electric pump is too high, and the motor is hot and vulnerable. The pneumatic diaphragm pump can pass through the particles and the flow rate is adjustable, and the pipe is automatically stopped to be unobstructed when the pipe is blocked.
● In addition, the pneumatic diaphragm pump is small in size and easy to move. It does not need foundation, and it occupies a very small ground. It is simple and economical to install. Can be used as a mobile material transfer pump.
● In the treatment of hazardous and corrosive materials, the diaphragm pump can completely separate the material from the outside world.
● pneumatic diaphragm pump can be used to transport fluids with relatively unstable chemical properties, such as: photosensitive materials, flocculation liquids, etc. This is because the diaphragm pump has a low shear force and a small physical impact on the material.
● The flow is spacious, the pass performance is good, allowing the maximum particle diameter to reach 10 mm. When pumping mud and impurities, the pump wears little;
● Pneumatic one-way diaphragm pump does not need to pump water, suction up to 5 meters, lift up to 70 meters, outlet pressure ≧ 7bar
● The pneumatic one-way diaphragm pump has no rotating parts. There is no shaft seal. The medium pumped by the diaphragm is completely separated from the moving parts of the pump and the workpiece medium. The medium to be transported will not leak out. Therefore, when pumping toxic, volatile or corrosive media, it will not cause environmental pollution and endanger personal safety;
● Head and flow can be adjusted steplessly through the valve opening (pressure adjustment between 1-7bar)
● Can be submerged in the medium to work
● No need to use electricity, safe and reliable use in flammable and explosive places
● The pneumatic one-way diaphragm pump has simple structure and less wearing parts. The pump has simple structure, convenient installation and maintenance, and the medium conveyed by the pump does not touch the moving parts such as the valve, the connecting rod, etc., unlike other types of pumps. The wear of the rotor, piston, gears, blades and other components causes the performance to gradually decrease;
● Easy to use, reliable in operation, simple to open and close the gas valve, even if there is no medium running or sudden shutdown due to unexpected conditions, the pump will not be damaged. Once overloaded, the pump will automatically stop. , with self-protection performance, when the load returns to normal, it can automatically start running;
● The pneumatic one-way diaphragm pump does not need to be lubricated with oil. Even if it is idling, it has no effect on the pump. This is a major feature of the pump;
● Can transport a more viscous liquid (viscosity below 10,000 centipoise);