What’s type alkali pump is suitable for transport crystallized liquid?
What’s type Alkali pump is suitable for transport crystallized liquid?
What pump is used for liquid alkali? First of all, what is liquid alkali? Liquid alkali is liquid sodium hydroxide, also known as caustic soda and caustic soda. Due to the different production processes of existing chlor-alkali plants, the concentration of liquid alkali is usually 30-32% or 40-42%. So what are the characteristics of liquid alkali? It is an alkaline liquid, so we can choose a fluorine-lined pump or a stainless steel pump from the materials. Here YANESS technicians recommend the use of stainless steel 304 Alkali pump. Secondly, liquid alkali has the characteristics of "easy to crystallize", so the machine seal must be paid attention to, and ordinary machine seals must not be used, otherwise it will be easily broken. We recommend the use of cartridge-type mechanical seals for liquid alkali.
In addition, we have to tell everyone that liquid alkali and "silicon carbide" will have a chemical reaction, so the mechanical seal of the liquid Alkali pump must not use ordinary silicon carbide. Here we recommend the use of cemented carbide or pressureless sintered silicon carbide.
After years of field practice and intensive research and development, YANESS has developed a YHJ chemical process centrifugal (alkali) pump (alkaline pump seal has been patented). I will briefly introduce the characteristics of YANESS patented Alkali pump:
Drawing on the American ANSI standard for structural design, the shaft diameter has been thickened and the cantilever ratio has been lengthened, eliminating the disadvantages of insufficient strength of IH pump shafts and frequent shaft breaks, improving operational stability, reducing maintenance costs and operating costs. With reference to the United States API682 standard, the mechanical seal and seal cavity structure have been continuously explored and improved. The 179 series of static corrosion-resistant and wear-resistant mechanical seals have been successfully used in soda ash, chlor-alkali, salt making, metallurgy, papermaking, environmental protection, etc. Industry and easy to crystallize, multi-particle working conditions. It can also adopt the sealed form recommended by API610.
After several years of improvement and expansion of the spectrum, the range of use of YHJ alkaline pumps has been continuously expanded. At present, there are more than 100 specifications. The pump has corrosion resistance, wear resistance, high temperature resistance, non-oxidation, high mechanical strength, smooth operation, Advanced and reasonable structure, strict and reliable sealing performance, convenient disassembly and maintenance, and long service life. It basically covers the pressure of 2.5MPa and all chemical process applications at 300 ℃. It is one of the most widely used chemical process pumps in China with CZ, ZA and ZE.
1.YHJ type chemical process centrifugal (alkali) pump is a standard chemical process pump that our company upgrades and innovates on the basis of IH pumps. It is designed and developed according to IS02858 / GB5662 standards. The technical indicators reach the advanced level of similar products at home and abroad ;
2. The pump body, pump cover, impeller and other over-flow parts are made of high-quality stainless steel. The new process is precision-casted once, no impurities, no pores, trachoma. High-quality alloy wear-resistant materials such as 2205 duplex stainless steel can be selected;
3. The shaft seal is the YHJZ series of static corrosion-resistant and wear-resistant cartridge mechanical seals developed by YANESS. The sealing surface materials for grinding are optional: hard alloy, silicon carbide, etc.
4. Anti-corrosion and wear-resistant design, can transport slurry, crystallization, suspended solid particles less than 3mm, liquid with solid content less than 15%;
5. The shaft diameter has been thickened, the bearing has been enlarged, the bearing box has been lengthened, and the torque of the pump shaft has been effectively increased, which can effectively carry a large specific gravity, is easy to crystallize the medium, and will not cause overload, shaft breakage and other phenomena; The amount of lubricating oil in the oil storage chamber and the heat sink of the bearing box effectively reduce the operating temperature of the bearing and increase the service life of the bearing;
6. The pump body is sucked in axial direction and discharged in radial direction. Support feet are cast on the pump body and directly fixed on the base. The pump cover is fixed on the suspension body through the stop. The pump body and the suspension body clamp the pump cover. During the maintenance, the connection nut between the suspension body and the pump body is removed, and the transmission part of the pump can be withdrawn from the pump body without removing the inlet and outlet pipes. For large-size pumps, there is an intermediate extension between the pump coupling and the motor shaft. During maintenance, the motor does not have to move. When the intermediate extension is removed, the transmission part can exit the pump body. This is an internationally used chemical pump structure. Interchangeable with standard chemical centrifugal pumps, convenient for users;
Material: Over-current parts in contact with the medium. Common materials are as follows:
0Cr18NI9, 0Cr18Ni9Ti, 1Cr18Ni9Ti, 0Cr18Ni12Mo2Ti, 1Cr18Ni12Mo2Ti, 316, 316L, 0Cr17Ni4Cu4 (precipitation hardening stainless steel), 0Cr25Ni6Mo3Cu2MnSi (duplex stainless steel), 310S, 20 # alloy, 904, TA2 (titanium) Ti / pdNi (titanium-palladium alloy) (Nickel), Monel alloy, etc.
Performance range: design pressure: 1.6Mpa, flow rate: 2-1400m3 / h, head: 3-125m, power: 1.1-400kw
Applicable temperature: -20 ～ 200 ℃; double-end sealed cooling device, the temperature of transportable medium is 300 ℃
Note: When the specific gravity of the medium is greater than 1.3mg / cm3, it should be stated when ordering. It can be run dry with water cooling.